TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm not one to rag on people trying new things ever
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm not one to rag on people trying new things ever

Posted by collegeboy on March 30, 2008 at 2:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 1047 times.

In Reply To WOW!!!! posted by THEDUCK on March 30, 2008 at 09:07 AM

Message but you are retarded. I hate to say it, but you will no doubt have overheating issues. I actually wonder how hot the air will be once if finally makes it to the radiator after passing over a FMIC, and giant Turbo (lol) and an AC condenser.

The only way I could think to fix your problem besides just returning it to a superior stock setup is to relocate maybe a small radiator on each side of the stock SMIC locations. Lots of custom work and plumbing but it will definately solve the overheating issue you WILL have otherwise. Then, however you must figure out where to put the air filters though lol.

Your car will also be excessively laggy from the exhaust gasses having to travel like 3' just to get to the turbo. That's a great waste of heat and velocity.

I give you an A- for effort, maybe a B+, but a definate F--- on the final product.

Thanks,
Mike
1991 Black 3.0 Twin Turbo
1991 Black NSX 3.5 Supercharged
98 Mazda Truck
03 Dodge 2500 Truck

La-Z-Link
^^Hard engine break in method^^
La-Z-Link
^^MY FACEBOOK...CHECK IT OUT^^
La-Z-Link
^^MY MYSPACE (not on there very much), BUT STILL...CHECK IT OUT^^

---Me: You bought a Porsche?
---sfpearl300z: lol, no no, I have a decent sized penis so no need for that
"you can't even BORROW balls. I guess you just get used to your tail being between your legs? Better than having nothing there, huh?" ~ Spee tough talking someone online
"felt wierd fingering my exhuast for 1hr with no results :(" - zboost
"lmao, i know, theres more drama and favoritism on tt.net than a middle school girls locker room" - sfpearl300z
"I think I'll pass on giving my car a handjob" - joel(PA)
"I did plug the holes, But I did it by taping over them a lot, I didnt think that maybe HOT air is comming through there, And it melted the tape, damnit im an ass." - DC 21

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.